My idea of killing time is leveling Herbalism, Mining, Skinning, Jewelcrafting and Inscription.
ahha NO LIFER!
All around 200 skill atm, but i do want to make it close to 300 this weekend, at least the 3 gathering ones.
And apart from that, im getting some ideas for my new video, some kind of PvP best moments, from World PvP, EotS, WSG, AB, AV, SotA and Wintergrasp. Aiming for a fast paced and great music video, for entertainement only :P
Wednesday starts the new pvp season, S5, and im curious about how's it going to be like. My bet is on lot's of DK's and Paladins into the 5v5 bracket, and our team will have a hard time. We'll see.
Meanwhile, great news:
* Tremor Totem now lasts 5 minutes.
* Magma Totem damage has been increased and no longer generate threat. (From 172 to 371 damage for Rank 7)
* Elemental Warding now reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%. (Old - Reduces Fire/Frost/Nature damage by 4/7/10%)
* Unrelenting Storm changed from 5 to 3 points. Now Regenerate mana equal to 4/8/12% of your Intellect every 5 sec, even while casting. (Old - 2/4/6/8/10%)
* Elemental Shields has been removed.
* Storm, Earth and Fire This talent has been moved up in the tree, and it’s talent points have been reduced to 3 down from 5. Wind Shock is also included in the range increase (with Earth Shock). The damage bonus to Flame Shock has been increased, up from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/40/60.
* *NEW TALENT* Shamanism - Your Lightning Bolt spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
Good news, specially the magma totem one. Current tick is around 300 dmg, with 500 crits, so with the patch it will be around 1k per tick, 1.3k crit ? rofl
This means 5k dmg, every second, not including crits. Theorycraft is boring, let's test it on wed.
LB dmg is being buffed to something close to the old LB dmg coeficient, and Lava Burst will now crit past 10K. In lvl70 pvp gear, wich is sweet.