- Fire Nova Totem: Now no longer generates threat.
- Healing Way: Now only one application is required to reach full benefit. No longer stacks.
- Improved Water Shield: Lesser Healing Wave now has a reduced chance to trigger this talent.
- Magma Totem: The damage and scaling has been increased and no longer generates threat.
- Mental Quickness: Reduced the mana cost of instant cast Shaman spells by 2/4/6% and increases spell power by an amount equal to 23/46/70% of your agility.
- Searing Totem (Rank 4) now does the proper damage for its rank.
- Tremor Totem's duration has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Elemental Shields: This talent has been removed. It has now been merged with Elemental Warding.
- Elemental Warding: Now reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%. Changed from only reducing Nature, Fire and Frost by 4/7/10%.
- New Talent: Shamanism-Your Lightning Bolt spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
- Storm, Earth and Fire: This talent has been moved up in the tree, and it’s talent points have been reduced to 3 down from 5. Wind Shock is also included in the range increase (with Earth Shock). The damage bonus to Flame Shock has been increased, up from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/40/60.
- Unrelenting Storm: point cost reduced to 3, down from 5. Now does 4/8/12%
LFW to see Shamanism and Magma totem. EM is also a change that we'll see how it fits.
As for Arena preparations, nothing serious tbh. Got to buy some arena water above all, and once i raise my Inscription enough to get Armor and Weapon vellums III, i'll be able to skill up my enchanting on all the remaining chars.
We are definitly going to have a hard time on arenas, specially against melee teams. I predict a gib fest, on single target, or a major AOE kill. I can do the same for single target, but my play style won't allow me to charge from 4 different positions.
My gear is weak, every class is buffed to produce a huge ammount of dmg in no time, but anyways, we gotta see what we can do :)
ahha NO LIFER!
All around 200 skill atm, but i do want to make it close to 300 this weekend, at least the 3 gathering ones.
And apart from that, im getting some ideas for my new video, some kind of PvP best moments, from World PvP, EotS, WSG, AB, AV, SotA and Wintergrasp. Aiming for a fast paced and great music video, for entertainement only :P
Wednesday starts the new pvp season, S5, and im curious about how's it going to be like. My bet is on lot's of DK's and Paladins into the 5v5 bracket, and our team will have a hard time. We'll see.
Meanwhile, great news:
* Tremor Totem now lasts 5 minutes.
* Magma Totem damage has been increased and no longer generate threat. (From 172 to 371 damage for Rank 7)
* Elemental Warding now reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%. (Old - Reduces Fire/Frost/Nature damage by 4/7/10%)
* Unrelenting Storm changed from 5 to 3 points. Now Regenerate mana equal to 4/8/12% of your Intellect every 5 sec, even while casting. (Old - 2/4/6/8/10%)
* Elemental Shields has been removed.
* Storm, Earth and Fire This talent has been moved up in the tree, and it’s talent points have been reduced to 3 down from 5. Wind Shock is also included in the range increase (with Earth Shock). The damage bonus to Flame Shock has been increased, up from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/40/60.
* *NEW TALENT* Shamanism - Your Lightning Bolt spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
Good news, specially the magma totem one. Current tick is around 300 dmg, with 500 crits, so with the patch it will be around 1k per tick, 1.3k crit ? rofl
This means 5k dmg, every second, not including crits. Theorycraft is boring, let's test it on wed.
LB dmg is being buffed to something close to the old LB dmg coeficient, and Lava Burst will now crit past 10K. In lvl70 pvp gear, wich is sweet.
Dedicated to a close group of friends, and to my personal healer, Baía aka Strickmabil!
Anyways, great moment of the night was to finally accomplish the For The Alliance! achievement.
So here's some pics, and ty for visiting.
Anyways, it's done, and im now ready to see how it will work @ PvP. There was still time to try the new BG, SotA, and after a long time waiting, i entered. I also want to point out that, theres almost 0 BG's rolling, as no one is really PvP'ing atm. I only saw the usual players, like Akashi and Nemoni, around.
First of all, it was annoying to be split between the boats, so i need to grab the rest of the team by running to the other boat.
Getting a vehicle is out of question, so i went by foot, and being able to blast a turret or a vehicle in less than 5 seconds was awesome :D 5 Flame Shocks, 5 Lava Bursts and it's GG.
SotA is fun and something different, but i dont think i will farm it on a daily basis. But theres still much to settle @ PvP, much to see as far as balancing concerns, and theres a lot of DK's in BG's taking advantage of their OP'ness.
It's wait to see, and meanwhile, i think i'll execute my grind plan: leveling up Herbalism, Mining, Skinning, Jewelcrafting and Inscription.
At first i thought of 5 Inscription, but i really can't roll a prof x5 again and i want to make a good use of my group.
Plan is to level up those profs, without any rush, but in order to make some good cash, and at the same time, level up Inscription and Jewelcrafting.
It's all for now, and i wish to say |thank you| to all those that support me:
- my present guild Ðårk SiÐe øf the Møøn, wich i founded and all my friends, both web and RL, are welcome to join
- all my other friends in other guilds, trying to push PvE content, keep the good job :)
- my ex-PvE Guild momentum, with whom i still maintain great relationships with old school members (hardcore motherfukers)
- all hardcore PvP'rs in GB Alliance that KNOW what it gets to be good, boxer or not, and always respected me
- all hordes that tried to kill me, and ended up on Spirit Resser or on Oficial Forums whining
Again, ty for all the great moments, and for all those that are yet to come :D
A new journey lies ahead! And me, togheter with Strickmabil, we ain't defenitly gonna eat Cornetos @ Café do Aires!
It was a big weekend, since Monday was a holiday in Portugal, and i decided to farm the remaining lvl's i needed to reach 80.
Basicaly i decided to give up a bit on instance grinding, focusing a lot more on quests, specially the gathering ones. Zul'Drak was my quest place till late 78 (around 80%) and even with available quests, i decided to give Icecrown a visit.
Icecrown is, for me, the Netherstorm of WotlK as far as it concerns questing. It's very fast paced (even faster if i had the epic flying mount), and almost perfect for a multiboxer. I said almost perfect because theres some quests involving the usage of vehicles, and i have to do that individually on most cases, wich turns out to be time consuming. Theres also the server phasing, or instancing, as u may prefer, but with a bit of attention, it doesnt disturbs much.
Im definitly going to do some daily quests here, theres even a PvP one :)
As for leveling, i haven't dinged yet. Im missing 10% to 80 :) If i play tonight, i will certainly reach 80.
Reason why i havent already ding'd was because, it was already late and i decided to make a sweep on my bags... i mean, all my 25 bags! and the result was an impressive ammount of enchanting mats, that im still undecided if i should lvl up all my 5 enchantings to 400, or simply sell it all for profit.
Well, i hope tommorow's entry will be about me, a man with a disfunctional life as i've been called, reaching lvl80 :D
Further questions, u can make a comment below and i'll try to answer the best i can :)
Just had time to log, clear the rested XP and logout, since i was a bit tired. Managed to make a full clear on Halls of Stone, completing the quest-event inside.
The quest itself it's not difficult, all u have to do is deal with some waves of mobs, and after that, we access the last boss in the instance, Sjonnir the Ironshaper.
This boss is a cake after u position urself on good spots. Place every char around him, making use of the platform, and start ur nuking. Once he heads to a char, start healing it and the boss will, eventually, go for another char with more threat. Final result is a constant walk around from the boss, ending up with u killing it.
I tried Halls of Lightning, but i guess i need a bigger HP pool before adventuring strong mob packs. Need to use Thunderstorm in round robin, plus sync totems, but theres always some damage taken, and i end dying.
Ty for visiting and
oh! almost forgot! for the Portuguese visitors, please, have some fun reading good whine material! Engraçado.. Afinal o famoso Konnichiwa multi-boxer é português, translated: I can't afford to do what he does, therefore, i whine.
Have a nice weekend guys :D
Busy day at work, so i'll keep it simple. I managed to get 77 on Tuesday, late night, and im 40% of 77 at the moment.
Started questing @ K3 in The Storm Peaks, funny area, a reference to the second highest mountain on earth (K2), much like they did with Area52 (original Area51) with TBC.
At the end of the night, i went to Ulduar: Halls of Stone, getting 2980XP per mob while rested, managing to down the first two boss's: Maiden of Grief and Krystallus. At first i thought i could be a lot harder than it was, due to the attacks heavy in AOE, but, it's doable.
Tonight i'll start the quest-event inside the instance to access the last boss, and see how it works.
ty for visiting, have a nice day :)
Logged, disenchanted some more quests rewards from the weekend and stashed them in the guild vault. Half way to the flight path, i remembered theres an instance for lvl75+ inside Dalaran, so i went to Ronin (Sylvanas brother in law, mentor of Illidan, now leader of the Kirin Tor) and picked up a quest to stop the Blue Dragonflight.
Cyanigosa was to be killed inside The Violet Hold, on an event much like The Black Morass in TBC.
I was able to do it at the first attempt, without wipes. Moragg was the first, and i just popped my earth elementals along with some nuke.
Ichoron was the second and from what i saw, he explodes himself during the fight at certain %'s, doing a massive knockback, also dealing lots of damage to the group. I still managed to do it, but 1 shaman died.
Final boss, Cyanigosa, is not that difficult. I had no elementals to aid, and all i did was nuke along with Chain Healing. Keep an eye out on the char tanking, and be sure to aoe heal every 5 seconds, thats the key.
After that, i delivered the quest for some nice 40k xp. Went to the arena in Zul Drak, to help a friend out, followed by an afk for the rest of the night, so im lacking around 30% to 77.
A little bit of questing, followed by a whole level on an instance made me sleep a lot on saturday ^^ Saturday and Sunday i hit the game again and i managed to get close to 77.
4 days...2 level's.
There's people managing 70-80 in 2 days..rofl!
Theres no way people can manage do understand, how is it to level 5 chars at the same time with this gathering quests shit. It's a slow pain in the brain. The only things that keep me going are:
- the ganking
- the horde whining
- the horde whispers on trial accounts
and specially, how arenas will work @ 80 ^^
U see, theres a new burst in town, it's called Lava Burst! (ahaha a joke)
Seriously, being able to output 25k dmg within 3 seconds @ lvl75... rofl.
Well, leveling tonight, to change things a bit, and ill post a nice screenie i got yesterday :)
My salvation from those retarded collection quests, i've been whining for a week now. I just can't believe i actually can farm a freaking instance, without having to worry about how fast i'll die on any boss.
The instance requires some focus to be done, it's not like an uber instance, but some mobs can be nasty. One thing blizzard has done, that i noted from the beggining, is the abuse of cleaves and aoe's in instances towards partys, almost like, if ur a boxer, ur gonna have a hard time.
But anyways, i felt a relief to know i can grind at least 2 level's, without struggling with the SUPER interesting gathering quests. It's not like there should be none, but instead, there shouldn't be so many. It's pathetic.
On to the facts:
- 30 to 45 minute runs, depending on ur pace, if u loot all mobs, etc
- around 100k to 110k per run
- 4 Dream Shards along with BoE greens and blues
whereas on questing i'd have to move around from place to place. collect items that, sometimes, are under the 50% drop rate, or simply lay on the ground and i have to pick them up, one by one, on 5 different screens.
I had my doubts about instance grinding on WotlK in the beggining, but now, considering the ridiculous quests i've done lately, i'd rather grind mobs on instances, and if possible, clear all boss's.
Yesterday i had to ding at all costs, so i went to Grizzly Hills and see what happened. From the start there's a series of collection quests that trully ruin all the fun. I can barely do any of those "collect 6 pieces of meat @ 20% drop rate" without shouting out loud "fuck". I can easily skip them, but their so many, that i end up running out of quests, and XP to jump to the next zone.
In the middle of all this, i had a major bug :P Theres a quest wich gives a buff, increasing ur size, so u can hit dwarfs with huge rocks. Thing is, once i got out of the zone, and entered again to complete the quest, i was given 4 of those buff's (most likely a party bug), making me look like this:
After this, i had to grind mobs in Azjol-Nerub to reach 74 and head to Zul'Drak.
Once i reached ZD i realized how screwed i was once i accepted the quests... Get 10 of this, 6 and 5 of that. Extinguish 15 fires here, and collect 10 pieces of metal around (hellfire peninsula v2)
Now imagine that. Imagine again, this time x5.
I even tried getting inside an instance again, cleared all the mobs for XP and then went to boss's, but some hit so hard, it's just close to impossible. I tried Ahn'Kahet, where Prince Taldaran is very doable, but Elder Nakox and Jedoga Shadowseeker are just impossible for me, making me walk away without any chances. I can honestly say i could be close to 78 if i had a prot war or paladin on my group, and it's incredibly hard to fight these level's with only questing.
Anyways, the plan stays. Im already tired of thinking how it's going to be tonight, but i might give a try at Drak'Tharon Keep.
Im doing quests more than ever and already got in mind that this is the way to reach 80. I was 70 [50%] on Friday, and i am now 72 [85%], and i think it's fucking horrible. Most are already at 75+, hell, there's even DK's at 80 ffs, and i just can't hit a normal leveling pace, without having to collect 10 fucking box's for a retard gnome every half hour.
There's also something im hiding. U see, im easily drove into boredom of questing, thus, allowing me certain moments of joy, such as being idle in a quest pickup point, and see many, many hordes... the outcome is a huge pile of skeletons. They even try to gather and kill me, but 5xThunderstorm's are the ultimate fun machine.
If i had to point out a date on wich i suppose i could hit 80, i'd say, by the end of the month. I realy hope it gets better regarding questing, like more killing quests and less gathering.
To end, i went to Dalaran. Imo, it's a masterpiece. It's clean, cosy, very simple, and it's a huge piece of earth floating in middle air... it doesn't gets more cooler than that.
Compared to Shat, Dal is more than an improvement, both in accessibility and visual pleasure, altough i haven't explored much yet. It's definitely my new home after yesterday, and all i want now is to hit 73 asap, and continue the adventure.
At this point, im really not caring about the rush, like i was since the beggining, but i didn't expected such a hard time leveling up. I think my handicap is not having a dedicated tank to plow through instances, but like always, in the end, it's going to be rewarding.
I was able to run trough Utgarde Keep in less than 40 minutes, and it gave me around 3 bars... thats means around 7 runs, almost 7 hours for a single lvl.
Each mob has around 40k HP. There's drakes there with 80k or wtv. I waste a lot of time dropping totems, making sure everything is ok to nuke, because otherwise, it can mean a wipe from AoE dmg mobs. 1st and 2nd boss's are pretty simple, but the last boss is a pain for me, as i don't have a real tank, the guy just smashes my shamans one by one till hes dead on phase 1. Phase 2 is reincarnate, and 5 elemental earth's tanking.
It made me come outside and start questing, and i really hate quests. I installed some fresh addons, and quest helper is uber. Im still learning it, perhaps how to choose manualy what quest to do, but it gives all routes, fastests quests to do and closer ones. Brilliant addon, even has Portuguese.
I enjoyed questing, and for about 4 hours played i reached mid70. Howling Fjord is a sweet place, but the ganking is becoming a problem, as Horde hangs out in large packs. One thing's for sure, im not turning my back on a fight, even against 10 or 20, and yesterday some crybabies got owned, starting with Zironic, the uber arena player and his 20 friends had to ress, mount up and flee :D
Anyways, i think i'll just go nerd mode for the weekend. Not in a rush, but most ppl are already at 72+ and i wanna find my pace, altough i barely have time to lvl decently during the week.
Theres already DK's on my server at 65+. Theres one at 70. And they say Multiboxers are no lifers ? llolooll
Update: How bout world first 80?
All clients are ready for action, and i managed to save all my binds and macro's.
Plan is simple now: grind intances. if tired, go do some group quests.
Im really not in a rush like most people are, but after what i saw yesterday, i really want to see more of Northrend. I had a Beta account, but it was so laggy that i just gave up.
Tonight there will be some Utgarde Keep action ^^
1hour+ in Queue atm. kinda sucks.
Ppl i see in a daily basis, play WoW, on my server lololol
Ppl that i never thought they would play WoW... incredible.
"so u play in GB ? Wich faction? U're the Multiboxer? ahahahahha"
It was great to meet other nerds, and off we go now, for the XP grind :D
Well, im gonna try and get everything ready tonight, gotta hit work early in the morning :)
As usual there will be ppl soon with lvl80. They can't have a break, they simply must be the first ones :D Some even do shifts with university colleagues, or even within the family.
I gotta admit, i hate the leveling. I know the lore, not because of quest lines, but simply cause there are better ways to aknowledge it, like wowiki or books. Theres a time when u simply can't see more quests to be done, and thats why Multiboxing is my solution. Why not just blast mob's in instances ?
I'll be grinding my way mostly inside instances, and the reasons are quite many:
PvP server: although i have the upper hand, i wont even bother ganking and get ganked.
Quests: mobs respawns, cleaned areas...
Instance quests: not many but, most likely will contain great rewards
Instance loot: oh, those blues come in handy
Control: im always learning how to micro-manage my group, so its going to be a good experience
Only reasons why i may come out of instances:
Rest a bit from instances :D
My leveling will be casual. I'll problably just have my copies tommorow, leaving me room to setup all my acc's at night...ohhh it's gonna be a long night before i even login.
Maybe i'll take friday off, and venture into Northrend.
One thing's for sure, im going to do updates on the blog regarding my leveling.
Have a nice day.
- Removed “A Mask for All Occasions” as criteria for the “Hallowed Be thy Name” meta achievement.
- Replenishment: Players below level 50 can now benefit from this effect.
- Resilience: The damage reduction component of resilience has been increased from 2 times the critical strike chance reduction to 2.2 times the critical strike chance reduction. In addition, the maximum damage reduction to a critical strike from resilience has been increased from 30% to 33%.
- Blood Fury: No longer triggers global cooldown.
- Shadowmeld: The cooldown will now start on use instead of on break.
- Druid talents points have been refunded. Players will need to visit a class trainer to relearn spells and abilities.
- The Swift Flight Form is now available on the trainer at level 71, requiring 300 riding skill, and Flight Form learned.
- Bash: The interrupt from this ability will now work on targets that are immune to the stun.
- Berserk: Now clears the cooldown on Mangle Bear.
- Earth and Moon and Moonfury (Balance) reduced from 5 ranks each to 3 ranks each.
- Eclipse: Buff duration extended to 15 sec and bonuses doubled. The cooldown has been increased to 40 seconds.
- Growl: Cooldown changed to 8 sec.
- Insect Swarm: Tooltip corrected to indicate it does not affect hit chance with spells.
- Moonkin: Only single target spell critical strikes can trigger the mana gain from this talent.
- Nature’s Swiftness: This ability will no longer give chances to trigger Omen of Clarity.
- Omen of Clarity: Will no longer be triggered by the Honorless Target buff gained when entering the world.
- Survival Instincts will no longer be on the Global Cooldown.
- Swiftmend: now benefits correctly from Genesis talent.
- Tiger’s Fury: Ranks 5 and 6 have had their damage bonus decreased.
- Aimed Shot: Added to Barrage and Improved Barrage talent.
- Animal Handler: Now increases your pet’s expertise by 5/10. (No longer increases the pet’s chance to hit.)
- Aspects now have a shared cooldown category of 1 sec and no longer have a start cooldown.
- Aspect of the Dragonhawk: New aspect added that combines the benefit of Aspect of the Monkey and Aspect of the Hawk, available at level 75 and 80.
- Aspect of the Monkey: The Dodge chance has been increased from 8% to 18%.
- Aspect of the Viper: The per attack mana regeneration has been reduced by 50% but this ability now generates 4% of maximum mana every 3 sec. In addition, the per attack regeneration now also works on melee attacks.
- Disengage now fails if you’re rooted and is no longer on the global cooldown.Cooldown reduced to 25 seconds and no longer requires a target, though the hunter has to be in combat.
- Hunter vs. Wild: The attack power bonus from this talent now applies properly to Hunter pets. In addition, the bonus attack power will now be recalculated properly from equipping items.
- Improved Aspect of the Hawk: This talent no longer causes incorrect mana costs when interacting with the Rapid Recuperation and Improved Steady Shot talents.
- Mana cost of Disengage has been lowered to 5% of base mana, down from 14%.
- Rake (Cat), Scorpid Poison (Scorpid): Lowered damage of all ranks.
- Stampede (Rhino): Lowered the knockback to 10 yards.
- Raised the damage of exotic attacks: Spirit Strike, Lava Breath, Froststorm Breath, Acid Spit, and Stampede.
- Lowered the cost of pet specials from 25 to 20.
- Thrill of the Hunt: The mana gained from using this talent with Explosive Shot is now 1/3 of the normal amount per critical strike (but gets 3 opportunities per cast.)
- T.N.T.: Explosive Shot can now only trigger this talent when it is initially fired.
- Windfury Totem and Improved Icy Talons no longer affect ranged haste.
- Arcane Potency: The additional crit bonus is now consumed immediately on cast of a travel time spell, so it is no longer possible to make two spells benefit from one charge. (Ex. Fireball followed by Fireblast.)
- Blast Wave: no longer receives double the intended critical strike bonus from Combustion.
- Burnout: Now consumes extra mana as intended when Living Bomb gets a critical strike.
- Brain Freeze: Now only frost spells that can chill can trigger the mana gain from this talent.
- Cold as Ice: No longer reduces the cooldown on Deep Freeze.
- Deep Freeze: Now consumes a charge of Fingers of Frost when used.
- Focus Magic: Now works properly when mages with this talent use the ability on each other.
- Frostfire Bolt: The periodic damage effect from Rank 2 of this spell now benefits from spell power gains.
- Living Bomb: Mana cost reduced to be the same as Arcane Explosion.. It no longer causes the caster to stand up when the final explosion occurs and it is now possible for each mage to have Living Bomb active on a target.
- Master of Elements: Now works with Living Bomb.
- Molten Fury: This talent no longer prevents Ice Lance ranks 2 and 3 from dealing triple damage against frozen targets.
- Reduced the mana cost of Fireball, Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt, Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, and Arcane Explosion.
- Torment the Weak: Now works correctly when the Mage also knows the Molten Fury Talent.
- Art of War: No longer increases critical strike damage on Judgements, Crusader Strike, and Divine Storm, instead increases all damage done by those abilities by a smaller amount.
- The Avenger’s Shield bounce distance has been reduced to 10 yards (from 15).
- The epic ground mount is now available on the trainer at level 61, requiring 150 riding skill, and the non-epic mount learned.
- Blessing of Might: Rank 8 points increased slightly to prevent from being overwritten by Battle Shout 8 that has a shorter duration (also applies to Greater Blessing of Might 3.)
- Blessing of Sanctuary: It is no longer possible to have both Blessing of Sanctuary and Greater Blessing of Sanctuary active on a target at the same time.
- Crusade: No longer applies damage bonus twice to critical strikes.
- Divine Plea: This spell’s duration is no longer affected by haste.
- Divine Purpose: Rank 1 of this ability will now correctly determine its chance of remove stun.
- Enlightened Judgments now increases range by 15/30 (was 10/20).
- Eye for an Eye: No longer breaks crowd control effects.
- Hammer of Justice: The interrupt from this ability will also be redirected when the stun is redirected. In addition, the interrupt will now work on targets immune to stun.
- Hammer of the Righteous: Tooltip corrected to indicate it does 4 times weapon dps instead of 3.
- Hammer of Wrath: Now can’t be used until the target is below 20% health.
- Infusion of Light (Holy) now affects Flash of Light too, reducing its cast time down to zero and can be used while moving.
- Judgements: The debuffs from Judgement of Light, Judgement of Wisdom, and Judgement of Justice will no longer be applied if the Judgement spell itself misses.
- Judgements of the Pure: Haste increased to 3/6/9/12/15%.
- Judgements of the Wise: Mana gained reduced from 33% to 15% of base mana.
- Judgement of Wisdom: Mana gained reduced to 1% of maximum mana and proc frequency cut by 50%.
- Repentance PvP duration reduced to 6 sec.
- Righteous Defense cooldown has been lowered to 8 sec (was 15 sec).
- Righteous Vengeance: No longer increases critical strike damage on Judgements and Divine Storm, instead applies a DoT effect similar to Deep Wounds.
- Seal of the Martyr: Tooltip for Judgement damage was incorrect and has been fixed.
- Sheath of Light: Now correctly benefits Judgements of Command, Blood, and The Martyr.
- Shield of the Templar now also reduces all damage taken by 1/2/3%.
- Binding Heal: Now only consumes one charge of Holy Concentration per cast.
- Borrowed Time: Charge no longer consumed by spells with a base cast time that is instant.
- Devouring Plague: The bonus coefficient has been increased to be on par with other DoT spells. Base damage on ranks 7,8,and 9 decreased to partially compensate for better scaling.
- Divine Providence: This talent now also reduces the cooldown of your Prayer of Mending spell by 6/12/18/24/30%. With 5 points applied, it takes Prayer of Mending’s cooldown from 10 sec to 7 sec.
- Divine Spirit: Now can be refreshed properly on self after logging in and out or zoning. (Also applies to Prayer of Spirit.)
- Guardian Spirit: A target may now have only one Guardian Spirit active.
- Healing Focus: Now works properly with Penance.
- Improved Divine Spirit: No longer improves Divine Spirit after untalenting sometimes.
- Inner Focus: Now works properly with Mind Flay, Mind Sear, and Penance.
- Prayer of Spirit: Will no longer stack with other raid spell power buffs.
- Shadowform: Devouring Plague, Shadow Word:Pain, and Vampiric Touch cast in Shadowform deal increased damage percentage equal to the player’s chance to get a spell crit on their target.
- Shadow Word:Death: The self-damage from this spell can no longer be reflected or redirected.
- Vampiric Touch: The Spell power coefficient has been doubled and no longer triggers Replenishment when other priests cast Mind Blast.
- Combat Potency: Now only works with auto attacks (no more Shiv.)
- Fan of Knives changed to be castable with no targets, further improved the visual affect and it no longer plays an impact on the caster. Now benefits correctly from the Find Weakness talent.Cooldown reduced to 10 sec.
- Killing Spree: Instead of making the rogue untargetable, now causes all players to lose targeting on the rogue and the rogue to be unstoppable during its duration.
- Riposte: Duration of this effect no longer reduced by other effects that reduce disarm duration.
- Shadow Dance: The cooldowns on Sap, Garrotte, Ambush, Cheap Shot, Premeditation, Pickpocket, and Disarm Trap are no longer increased while this ability is activated.
- Bloodthirst: Percentage of damage from attack power raised from 45% to 50%.
- Flurry: Now grants the proper number of charges when it triggers.
- Improved Fire Nova Totem: Increases the damage done by your Fire Nova Totem by 10/20% and your Fire Nova totem has a 50/100% chance to stun all targets damaged by your Fire nova Totem for 2 sec.
- Lava Burst: The base damage has been increased by approx. 10%.
- Maelstrom Weapon: Tooltips corrected to correctly describe the chance for this talent to be triggered.
- Riptide: The initial heal amount has been increased on ranks 3 and 4 and periodic healing has been increased on all ranks.
- Stormstrike: Other shamans can no longer consume charges of your Stormstrike, and each shaman can have their own stormstrike on the victim.
- Storm Reach is now called “Elemental Reach” and now includes Lava Burst.
- Thunderstorm: Mana gain has been increased to 8%.
- Tidal Mastery: Now correctly applies its critical strike bonus to Earth Shield.
- Tidal Waves will now also proc with Riptide.
- The epic ground mount is now available on the trainer at level 61, requiring 150 riding skill, and the non-epic mount learned.
- Demonic Sacrifice: The buffs from this ability will now be retained properly when logging out or zoning.
- Demonic Empowerment: This talent no longer gives excessive threat to the Warlock’s Voidwalker and is no longer on the global cooldown..
- Demonic Tactics: Increased the critical strike bonus for both the Warlock and pet.
- Destructive Reach: Now properly reduces threat on Chaos Bolt and Shadowflame.
- Drain Soul: Rank 6 now properly deals additional damage to targets below 25% health.
- Emberstorm: Increased the fire damage bonus.
- Haunt: The cooldown has been changed to 8 sec, and refreshing the Haunt will trigger the heal from the existing Haunt.This ability will no longer heal for incorrect amounts or fail to heal when the Huaunt damage was the killing blow.
- Inferno: The Infernal is now useable indoors and the tooltip has been updated.
- Master Demonologist (Felhunter) will now also reduce damage taken by Holy.
- Ritual of Doom: Now works correctly even when the Warlock already has a pet (dismissed the existing pet.)
- Shadowflame: Damaged increased approx. 75%. Coefficients unchanged.
- Shadow Embrace: Now works on ranks 1-4 and stacks properly with multiple applications.
- Shadow Mastery: Increased the shadow damage bonus.
- Soul Link (Demonology): Increased from 15% to 20%.
- Armored to the Teeth: Grants only attack power(as intended) and recalculates the bonus immediately upon learning any rank of the talent.
- Bladestorm: Now breaks all snares and roots on the warrior when activated.
- Bloodthirst: Cooldown reduced to 5 sec.Percentage of damage from attack power raised from 45% to 50%.
- Deep Wounds: Now works properly with Heroic Throw.
- Heroic Throw: No longer gains increased damage from the warrior’s agility.
- Improved Rend changed to 10/20%.
- Rampage: Can now be triggered by off-hand Whirlwind damage.
- Rend: Damage has been adjusted to be less base and more weapon based.
- Rend: Ranks 9 and 10 now do 35% more damage when the target is above 75% health instead of 4 times damage when the target is enraged. Sudden Death: Now has 3/6/9% chance on hit instead of 10/20/30% chance on crit.
- Titan’s Grip: Changed to 5% penalty.
- Vigilance: Now properly transfers threat generated by heals.
- The level requirements required to train gathering skills have been removed.
- Reduced the effect of Elixir of Mongoose and Elixir of Major Agility.
- Glyph of Crusader Strike: Now reduces mana cost by 20% instead of increase damage on stunned and incapacitated targets.
- Glyph of Flame Shock: Now extends duration by 6 sec and prevents Flame Shock from being consumed by Lava Burst.
- Glyph of Lava: Glyph of Earth Elemental removed and replaced with this glyph. This glyph increases coefficient on Lava Burst by 0.1.
- Glyph of Mind Flay: Now sets snare to 10% instead of removing it.
- Glyph of Rejuvenation: Now works correctly when the target is not self.
- Glyph of Shiv: Replaced with Glyph of Vigor, which increases maximum energy by an additional 10 for those with the Vigor talent.
- Glyph of Shadow: Glyph of Mind Soothe removed and replaced with this glyph. This glyph increases spell power by 10% of spirit for 10 sec after critting while in Shadowform.
- Glyph of Shadow Word: Pain: Increases damage done by Mind Flay when SW:P is present by 10%.
- Glyph of Sinister Strike: Chance increased to 50%.
- Glyph of Souls no longer removes soul shard cost. It instead reduces the mana cost of your Ritual of Souls spell by 70%.
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption: Tooltip corrected to 4 sec. extra when the glyph triggers.
- Glyph of Strength of Earth: Replaced with Glyph of Lava Lash, which increases the bonus from having Flametongue Weapon by 10%.
- Glyph of Trueshot Aura: Now increases Aimed Shot crit chance instead of increasing attack power bonus.
- Glyph of Totem of Wrath: Replaced with Glyph of Elemental Mastery, which decreases the cooldown on Elemental Mastery by 30 sec.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum.
- The war against spelling errors continues: many items have had typos removed or their functionality clarified.
- The item quality on several quest rewards was incorrect and has been altered.
- The phoenix summoned by Ashes of Al’ar has had his flame trails restored.
- Guardian’s Band of Subjugation now correctly grants universal haste.
- Girdle of the Warrior Magi now has a socket bonus.
- Some one-hand spell power weapons are now main hand only.
- Heart of the Dragon should now provide a consistent amount of Ranged Attack Power.
- Loatheb’s Shadow should now provide a consistent amount of Ranged Attack Power.
- Spirit-World Glass now correctly has a cooldown.
- Discerning Eye of the Beast procs should now be more obvious.
- Focusing Lenses now have a cooldown.
- The Horseman’s Reins should again function in Dalaran.
- Haute Club Membership Card no longer prompts players to open it.
- The buff granted by Frenzyheart Insignia of Fury now has a correct tooltip.
- Harness of Carnal Instinct no longer has bonus armor.
- Boots of the Protector have been brought in line with protection paladin itemization changes.
- A tooltip error in the Glyph of Sprint has been corrected.
- Grilled Sculpin now correctly grants Ranged Attack Power.
- Libram of Souls Redeemed should now only affect Holy Light.
- Legacy items that had both melee and spell critical strike rating have been integrated to the unified rating.
- Held in hand books created by Inscription are now Bind on Equip rather than Bind on Pickup.
- Fixed an issue that was affecting terrain rendering on GeForce 3 and 4 Ti cards. Those that added the command Set fixedfunction 1 to their config.wtf file should remove it to avoid a decrease in performance.
- Glyph of Rupture: The tooltip has been corrected.
- Druid: Omen of Clarity now has a reduced chance to be triggered by Hurricane.
- Hunter: Ferocious Inspiration will now apply raid-wide, as intended.
- Hunter Pets
- Sonic Blast (Bat): Will no longer ignore LoS.
- Bad Attitude (Croc): Will no longer ignore the Longevity buff.
- Thunderstomp (Gorilla): Will no longer have a physical coefficient instead of a magical one.
- Gore (Bore): Fixed an issue where a wrong value was being applied.
- Savage Rend: Corrected typos in the tooltip.
- Mage: Burning Determination will now work properly.
- Mage: Living Bomb’s “explosion effect” will now be properly classified.
- Paladin: Judgement of Wisdom: Fixed a bug allowing one copy on target per paladin.
- Paladin: Judgement of Light: Fixed a bug allowing one copy on target per paladin.
- Priest: Holy Reach (Rank 2) will now increase the radius of Divine Hymn properly.
- Priest: Inner Focus will now properly increase the critical strike chance of the talent Penance.
- Rogue: Deadly Poison Rank 8 will now do less damage than Rank 9.
- Shaman: Totem of Wrath tooltip updated to reflect that it affects all crit chance and indicate that it increases Spell Power (instead of just damage).
Im lost into the world of casuals. It's like i've done a time travel, to when i was 12 and played 20 different games per day.
Im used to dedicate my time to a single game, master it (in my way at least)... I kinda see it like playing at a competitive level, since i started playing Americas Army, this was my way of seeing and playing games.
So in the past days i... i think i just got tired of playing wow and felt like testing other games out, just for kicks.
Im not proud of saying this but i've played... Guitar Hero 3... ROFL! Played AA again. PES 2009. Guitar Hero Aerosmith :| Even a stupid game called Nostradamus. Been playing PES 2009, game is awesome :P
Im also starting to doubt i will ever buy those copies of WotlK. WoW is fun, Multiboxing is uber, but im starting to be so tired of the system on it, the way the game has become a fucking joke, a complete tetris kinda game for casuals, who wanna feel like hardcore. Blizzard has set this plan in motion long time ago, and all i see is things getting easier! It's the gear, the drops, the quests, the titles, the achievements, the farming. Oh, and the drop rate.
Is WoW even stimulating these days? Is a 1000 queue worth the other hour u'll gonna play? Shall i go farm an item, that in a patch went from iconic to casual?
Shall we get our fucking gear with a guitar hero kinda shit, where u press yellow, yellow, red, red, green, orange, and u get epics ?
Ever since Activision step'd into it, WoW has slowly went in the direction of profit more than "we have this great lore, and we would like u to experience it"
Arenas, the so called place about skills and great players is nothing but a joke, full of lag and retri paladins.
Releasing a patch where a single class overcomes all others, on a game where balance is the key was a big fail.
All in all, im still trying to find some willing to buy the game on day 13. I'd rather play guitar hero than come back to AoC.
The thing that totaly ruined the game for the time being, was the fact that Arenas were completly fucked. It's not only the fact that u have to deal with 5v5 teams composed by 4-5 Paladins, its also the constant lag.
So basicaly the waiting comes down to:
- Headless Horseman farm (the daily traveling makes me puke now)
- Completing Achievements (pretty much bored by now)
- Farming Baron for the mount (thx blizzard, for making the only drop worth farming, the CASUAL mount)
- Leveling fishing and cooking (yeah, i know.)
I am now seriously considering a return to my roots.
If AA 3.0 gets launched in a near future, AND if it brings something NEW, i might go back to it. Oh btw, please, input some flow into the fucking game please.
I am pretty much Honor capped for the xpansion (around 70K), arenas seems to be tottaly broken due to lag and class trees, specialy paladins and my Arena partner ain't in the mood to even try some arenas.
As for PvE, im a bit tired of MGT HC, and only thing i've been doing is the Headless Horseman, the daily summon with my box team.
Im enjoying the achievements, apart from what some say, that is a silly feature to keep ppl playing, i still enjoy doing them.
Yesterday i went to Bolten Moore with my friends from momentum, and cleared the area pretty fast, thus, achieving the Raggy kill. Looking forward to kill Nef and C'thun next week.
I even started Fishing and Cooking again, after getting 375 on both with my paladin, so im gonna work it out on my main shaman as well :) It's not a long wait till WotlK, but honestly im not that much excited about it. New content is perfectly fine and needed to give new players a shot at high eng raiding, and a clean start at PvP, but i must admit i was just now getting started with TBC on my team :P
Will try to make a new vid this weekend, and post it here.
Btw, i also had a nice talk with a fella from Iceland yesterday. We pretty much talked about simple things, but at the start he said: "u dont like to talk that much do you?"
lol, i guess that's why i started to talk, cause usualy it's just ppl saying nonsense.
So i asked back: "do i know u?"
And he says: "yeah, everyone on the server knows who u are! best boxer on the server!"
rofl, it put a geek smile on my face honestly.
The other day, a guy on Helfire Peninsula said on general: OMG IT'S DA MULTIBOXER!
I replied: AWWWW MY GOD!
He then said: I read ur blog! good job man!
i was like... wtf?!
I just wanted to share these. Afterall what i'm doing it's noticed, and even though some ppl hate it, theres an even larger ammount liking it, or at least they understand the choice of multiboxing. The reality is this:
High end PvE's: their ok with it, never had a problem, or a stupid comment. they know they spend twice, or more the time i do in the game, and they seem to enjoy.
Normal PvE's: more like casual's playing, most dont know what boxing is, but theres some ppl, informed, that can identify my main, and whisper it saying, gj there, or, must be fun to box. Theres the random: OMGATZ U R NO LIFEZ!!!! u spend really big time gearing all those 5!
note: these people really believe that... i played char by char to lvl70. geared up each char individualy. LOL
these are also the ones that challenge my main to duel, thinking they will fight against all 5 shamans.
Normal PvP's and Highly commited PvP's: i find no difference on these. both can be total retards, or nice ppl who understand it easier to down a boxer than 5 ppl playing 5 chars.
It's a matter of how much knowledge the person has, how much informed the other person is behind the screens, cause believe me, some ppl are total ignorants and crazy about the fact that they can't afford 2 fucking accounts, so when they see a guy with 5, they go beserk.
Multiboxing is a person playing more than one char at once. Multiply ur char by how many the boxer has, and that number is how much more efficient the boxer is compared to u.
We also went Kara yesterday, and the nerf applied to the whole game, it's a GG. Taking out 30% of the health, and 30% less dmg to tanks, with the excuse of not knowing how new talent trees would really work, should instead be named: "theres one month left of TBC till WotlK, so noob guilds, here's ur chance to kill as many boss's and brag about it on ur lamme site"
I guess SWP boss's still require a lot of gear and theres a lot of effort, but anyways, its less health, less dmg on ur tank. Tbh, some classes are even outputing more damage.
Saturday afternoon i got a surprise invite to SSC and TK, and easy mode was on. Vashj down at 1st try, Kael down at 2nd try ( i screwed up on one of kael's add's :P Reinc ftw aha).
At night there was a raid to try down some horde faction leaders, but soon we discovered it's was going to be a little dificult, most likely impossible. At Silvermoon, the leader hits more than Brutallus on a tank, and worst than that, all casters miss, and melee's have a hard time as well. We we're unable to do it, after managing to clear the whole place with only the boss to kill :(
Big and Debian, two close friends of mine both in the interwebz and r34l l1f3! are also playing WoW for kicks. Their enjoying it, and leveling now togheter, and yesterday i gave them a boost in both DM and Stockades. It's so easy when u can just bug on friends and ask for a boost :P When i leveled i had a hard time finding groups for instances and/or elite quests, it was a major pain in the ass ^^
Now to the serious bussiness that is keeping me playing like a little child: ACHIEVEMENTS!
Man! i tottaly love doing little stupid things to get more achievements! Im currently doing the exploration of all regions and some pvp, specially AV!
So far these are my favourites and i also managed to do them:
The Sickly Gazelle
Alterac Valley All-Star
And im also up for the Hollowen achievements, already looted a Sinister Squashling and one Hallowed Helm for this achievement: Sinister Calling
All i can say is that Blizzard did a good job keeping ppl busy until WotlK.
I'll try to get some PvP footage as well, for a future PvP video as promised.
As for the paladin......as for...the paladin... i never saw the paladin like this! It is so fucking OP! I specc'd retri, wore some shit gear i had in my bank, most of my gear is spell power gear, adapted from holy gear, and it was unbelievable the ammount of damage one paladin can output in a matter of seconds, u just have to wait for the GCD, and along with instant attacks, crazy many regen, instant FoL's and HoW's and some luck with SoC proc's, u can for sure kill wtv the fuk u want. Impressive, and i don't even know how much a good geared paladin can do, it's gotta be a huge burst. Now i can completly picture a retri pala pairing up with other pure melee class's: he can mana regen and heal the raid, being able to maintain a crazy DPS. It was doable before this, imagine now with these talents.
But... it wasn't until late, late night that i got all my box's ready. At first i wanted each box to update by it self, but after arriving from work, they still missed 200mb, so i decided to copy the files from my main, and proceed to the update... lol... was a disaster... diferent file versions, along with crashes and critical errors when it was already patched. I had to do it all again, but saving my macros bought me precious time.
Anyways, one box failed to save the macros properly, and i have no clue how it did had the macros from the first day i started boxing, and didn't had my updated macros. Thing is, i used to play a lot with that char, without problems, and now, i had to make again the macros. In the end i just did a copy+paste from the macro.txt of another box, and made some minor tweaks.
It was now 3am in Portugal, and i was still working out talents, macros, round robin macros, and some addons. In these situations u start to realise how much u need some addons, like ag_unitframes, where u can see the cast bars of everyone in the party. I managed to enter an AV for some action and... I'm not doing great with my round robin Thunderstorm... But i was able to play without my sweet NS, and its doable, i just lack to see how much thunderstorm will be a good replacement, cause i did it a lot of times against warriors with Bladestorm, and they simply ignored it.
I have my S4 shields now, just lack one cause of personal rating, and in the future days i hope to have everything up and running, mostly regarding the addons area.
Yeah... yahoo.com featured our known fella Prepared and his 36 WoW box.
I think its freaking lovely :)
me and my "old" PvE guild. After a run in MH, we decided to go Orgrimmar.
It's almost one month old and i decided to do the video today. Enjoy.
The first match gave us 0 points, but 1 personal rating point!!!!!11111
From that game on, it was just a pain train going down the railway!
UNTIL!!!! Until i missed my NS nuke into a grounding totem, the other team managed to put MS debuff on all my chars and we eventualy died from Mage AOE, and Shammy enchancement + warrior damage. They managed to heal good during the fight, and missing the nuke on their paladin pretty much dictated our loss. It was a 29 points loss that we weren't expecting but... oh well.
I think we managed to get 2036 as record yesterday, but im not sure. Anyways, we're still above 2k, but my head hurts of thinking that i need to win again 10 low rated games to replace that loss. Oh yeah, low rated, because all high rated's dodge da Q.
7 games, 7 wins, from 1970, and i was able to buy the remaining shoulders on all chars.
It begun well and ended even better, grabbing 14 points from them. GNOMEZERG was the victim, and tbh, their shaman was on namek to get nuked like that. Where ur pvp trinket mistar ?
Nothing great to add, only that we've met a couple teams from GB Horde, Hunter trio with shaman and dpriest, a real pita, cause if it wasnt for their impatience, we could be there all night, fighting behind pillars. Ty kind sirs.
Very fast match, my NS made me proud, and their jaw opened. Ty as well.
Cute pics now, and ty for visiting! Stay tuned for some arena movies incoming, and some funny world PvP. Peace.
Please keep in mind www.dual-boxing.com , thats our place, where every multiboxer meets and share/discuss ideas. On this site theres a nice Dual Boxing Wiki where u can search for faq's, or anything related to multiboxing.
Today i'll show u guys 2 solutions, that in the end, can be paired to greater success.
Synergy (free) and Keyclone (one time US$19.99 payment)
Im not here to advertise anything, neither i get something for speaking of these solutions.
I'll start by Synergy.
It's simple. Think of this scenario: u have 2, or more computers, with all the screens in front of u. Now imagine a tool, that basicaly is a virtual KVM, meaning, with the keyboard and mouse in front of ur main PC, u can drag the mouse to the right screen edge, et voilá, ur inside the other screen just to your right, and u can now use that same mouse and keyboard on that computer. U can even copy+paste text from one machine to the other. Ain't that handy ?
For Multiboxing, and since this program is open source, there was made a slight, but still huge, adition: A Broadcasting feature, wich means, u press "B" on ur main, and the slaves press "B" as well. U get the picture. Heres the link, courtesy of www.Dual-Boxing.com: http://www.dual-boxing.com/SynergyWBroad.zip
It's a free way of starting boxing, but it still requires one game per PC, since it wont broadcast to multiple clients on one pc :)
Now... Keyclone... This is the real deal. It lets u:
- use one single PC with multiple open WoW Clients and sends keystrokes to all of them
- split ur screen with maximizer, a tool that removes the windows edges and makes it look like tiny screens, inside one single screen
- broadcast keystrokes via lan to all machines in the network, and sending them to as many clients as u wish.
- one click, and it opens all wow's u want, working like a charm.
Well, it's really a basic post, for more info visit the DB site, specially the Wiki.
Btw, thanks for the quantity of visits (that mmo-champion post <3)
Not much to add, this will be the last week of S4, me and Baía will do more arenas and try to push it but, it's going to be very hard, as everyone is trying to go for the top 10, Gladiator Title. We're still happy about what we've done so far, having in mind i dinged 70 when the season already started, while everyone was full with points and gear for the new season.
Some screenies, have a nice Wednesday :)
What everyone talks about on the realm forum: is this man good enough to wear these beautiful shoulders?
Beautiful shoulders smell so nice that even emplastro came...
S3 shoulders. Too bad every Druid, Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, has them.
So today i'll make an entry for macros.
Theres a good guide that helps out most ppl starting to box, and even the ones doing it, sometimes find something to add to their setup.
Ken's complete Shaman macro set is an extensive and detailed macro list for shammy boxers, and i would like to point out the most important ones, imo. A must have list, and then u add what u want.
- Invite all characters into your group.
- Set this macro on 1 character.
- Pressing it once will invite all party members. Pressing it a second time will set loot to "free for all".
- This macro accepts all sorts of things like party, trade, quest and resurrect request.
- Set this macro on all characters.
- Place this in the "General Macros" tab. You can use it for other groups too.
Regular cast macro's are those who try to assist the current focus (if any) and then do a cast.
/assist [target=focus, exists]
"(spell)" can be replaced by:
- Earth Shock
- Frost Shock
- Lightning Bolt
- Flame Shock
These are the 3 most important to me, and tbh, i don't use much more than this, only some i figured out myself while playing and that i find to suite my needs.
The fact that we needed 1970 team rating to buy the S3 shoulders is because we faced some retarded teams with higher ratings than the personal of their members, therefore, our rating got fuked up.
Yesterday we made 2 matches against another team with ratings screwed, that ended giving 8 team rating and 2 personal rating. We waited half a hour just to face that team again, but it look like they raised their personal rating, and so we got some more. When i left the arena i checked my personal and Baía's rating, and when i saw 1953 i couldn't belive. We are now at 1953 personal and 1970 team rating. Not bad for a boxer.
Don't care if i can't go higher, my wish is to get 3 more shoulders for the other shamans, since i always rotate them, and get ready for WotlK. In the following weeks we'll do more arenas, in order to learn more and improve, but i can say my work is done, our objectives seemed so far and afterall they were fulfilled.
I wanna dedicate it above all to our closest friend that always believed we were able and that...were always ready to help us out :) (lololol)
Btw, here's a pic of what we've been facing recently. Im not to blame if full brutal rogues suck my fire nova totems.
ahhhhhhhhhhh, almost forgot!
to be in the mood for arenas, we paid Orgrimmar another visit, i just love that city, and their mobs near the entrance. Some give HK's, why ?
This screenie is the best: it has whinning, win, ownage, fun, honor points and world pvp.
150+ honor kills. Ty Horde GB.
Have a nice Friday :)
- 3 losses
Best Alliance team GB
It may sound like "big deal" but it really is, taking in mind we never played with this setup before S4, and i still wear merciless.
It's just not an i-win comp, u gotta learn it and adapt to ur opponents, and sometimes its impossible, like yesterday night, when we started, facing a lock/mage/rogue, where the mage blocked at 200hp, and when they survive my burst its a GG, for all reason im not even going to bother explaining. We lost 2 games to this team, and won one. After the arena ended we Q'd again and they dodged. After a fucking half hour waiting, we got a match.
We need setup not gear gave us like 50 points in 10 minutes. Then, they took 19 points back from us, in a good LOS game on BEM's ramps. I specially like the rogues gear, clearly 1800 stuff.
After this a team came in action, from Kazzak if i rememeber correctly. Now...the problem about this team was that... they were 1750 team rating, and 1400 personal rating, and THAT'S WHY WE FUKED OUR PERSONAL RATING AND OUR TEAM RATING.
Cause we won personal based on their personal because the difference from personal to team rating was too high. And our team rating was solely calculated by the other team rating. So at that point we were like 20+ points different from our personal to team rating.
So we continued arenas, and with everyone dodging, or going to bed, we started to face some 1400-1600 quality teams. And it just went on and on all night long. Never refuse a good quality time.
We ended the night with "only" 13 points difference to our team rating.
Sucks to have 1953 and not being able to get our shoulders, but we'll see how it goes tonight.
10 points away from e-success.
With the approaching of WotlK, things are slowly getting ready, as ppl are already waiting for it, and in my case, less and less PvP. Only enough arenas weekly, don't loose too much it's the key, that means, don't Re-Q over and over agaisnt teams with 1500 and full brutal.
Btw, curious update:
Quote from: Bornakk (Source)
We had hoped that the introduction of some new Honor rewards in the upcoming patch would give players a great opportunity to spend any of their remaining Honor. However, many players would still be surprised by an Honor and token reset as it isn’t something we’ve done in the past. As such, we've decided to not reset Honor or tokens upon the release of Wrath of the Lich King. Players who save their Honor will be able to spend it on level 80 rewards, although those rewards will be significantly more expensive than their level 70 counterparts.
This means, grind 75k honor baby and save it. Resist the temptation of buying the new items, Cloak and Trinket.
Anyways, The ganking game! was the great moment of the night. Xandro quickly regreted of letting me playing the game but the guy was good sports and entered the fun. This is the thread and basically it works this way:
When u kill one of the 3 announced targets, u post a SS of it, and name 3 targets to gank of ur own faction. Easy. U just have to go alone, and thats the best part :P
So the thread starter gave himself as a target, that was kind.
Then i've choosen 3 targets, and he picked the one i wanted the most, cause basically Dévon is against boxers, cause hes mom won't give him money to do the same.
Then Xandro gave new targets to nuke and off i went. I met one just in the middle of town, i had to nuke him down :P
Im still waiting on anyone to kill my targets :(
3 arena games, the first one to a mirror team but curiously not a multiboxer. 3 enhanc, 1 resto, and one disc priest, all in average gear. It took some time to cut 4 rezers and in the end we won 6 points. wohoo.
The following to games were against one GB team, top 10. 2100+ rating, and we lost both games. On the first i rushed it and screw it. Basicaly i stayed in a place where i couldnt counter attack so... gg.
The next game i focused the priest, switched to the mage and...he went down to... 100hp. Needless to say, they continued to cc Baía a lot, plus counterspell's and it became impossible in the middle of all the nuke, for me to focus someone. So we lost that one too.
There was still time for some fun and i think that...we're becoming world pvp junkies.
Target: Grom'Gol, STV
Objective: Pretty much own the place.
Needless to say, the place was almost empty, just an infinite army of guards, wich doesnt happens on ally side. Hordes can raid our towns and 3/4 guards will harm them. On horde town we can expect up to 30 guards at the same time. Anyways, this is just a detail :P
Clearing our way to get the zeppelin to Orgrimmar and...and a....hmmmm...well.... the zeppeling arrives with around 20 hordes, minimum. All lvl70.
It was an epic, epic ownage, they had healers and all dps classes, and still, against us (9 chars) they got so raped they didnt even tried a massive assault on us, so we decided to say goodbye and went to Orgrimmar.
There we were, front door as usual, and not so many flagged for PvP. Within the next hour they were around 30 or more, and still most of them wouldnt dare to be one shotted.
I will try to get some screenshots from friends, cause when i engage, i dont have nothing else in mind, but after so many years of WoW, some sights are priceless and new. I seriouly hope world pvp will have a boost in WotlK, cause it's too much fun to be outnumbered and still kick their ass's :D
- 60 Trinkets u can't DE nor sell and in my case, use.
- 1 Direbrew's Remote
- 1 Swift Brewfest Ram
- 0 Great Brewfest Kodo
So the Kodo hunt continues :)
Late night Thrallmar Assault yesterday, after some ganking, Slayer and Francis got tired and decided to raid the place. I gave them a hand, we pretty much owned the place and laughed at noobs dying on flying mounts :D
The usual victim showed up
Full Brutal's QQ'ing is the sh!t. This guy knows shit about comps, and about multiboxing, and just because his priest got insta gibbed for having 0 brains, multiboxing should be banned. It's ROFLCOPTER!
* 79. Re: Multiboxing 26/09/2008 18:37:34 PDT
Any drama is good, even shy drama.
Yesterday we got to play some arenas, as i arrived home (yes, i do have a life, amazing), and we did 5 matches. 10 minutes waiting to be matched agaisnt some guys from In Excelsis, full vengefull equiped but soon got nuked to death. The following teams arent even worthy to comment, and the night ended with 5 games, 5 wins: 6points-4points-1point-5points-4points. Low rated team, with their brutal and vengefull got steamrolled. gg. ofc, multiboxing is op.
It was late and i really wanted to give a shot at BRD boss, see if a mount droped or not, and all he droped was trinkets. Tonight, more trys ofc :)
To end the night i went MGT HC, but this time with Ji's Rogue. At first i was afraid of not having enough nuke, but a sap and a nice stun lock really pays for less nuke. We managed to do everything, even Vexallus, whom i thought we couldnt kill but we actually did, we all died, but he went down too :P Bad luck on trinket boss for him, it dropped the caster trinket :(
Thx for visiting and reading!
Grabed the daily instance to kill some sisters of torment inside MGT, and before actually going MGT HC, i went to the brefest boss ofc! Another 5 kills, another 5 stupid trinkets. 20 Kills, only 1 Ram so far. I just want a Kodo :'(
Anyways, i went MGT HC and this time i didn't get any mysterious whisperers to ninja trinkets! No wipes, Vexallus done at 1st try, and when i reached Kael'thas i called the Beautiful Mace man aka Strickmabil. For our surprise, the mount dropped :) 25 Runs after it dropped for the first time, heres the second, that was for him to loot :D
We went ZG, for the Raptor and Tiger, but i sense it will be a long time before i see any of those drop.
Ended the night joining AV for the daily PvP quest, tottaly owning the horde, and getting some whisper to join my queues, lol.
Don't forget this:
Call to Arms: Alterac Valley! September 26 - September 29
Recently i've found another use for my shamans, called kamikaze nuke... well, u die, but ur opponent always die as well :P
Notice, i miss the nuke with 2 of my chars, i wasn't close enough..but he died anyways.
Props to Strickmabil, always with a camera at the right place, at the right time :P
So tonight we managed to raise 70 points back from 1759 to 1829. We had to put our disguises on:
Not a big story. Only that we lost 21 points to a decent but easy comp that q dodged right after that and we won 21 points to another team that...q dodged right...after...that. We get so q dodged that i even made a ticket to a GM reporting harassement, just to kill some time. Nah, seriously, im tired of trash talking sh!t thinking they won't get warned. Enjoy ur vacations.
That's all for this week folks, have fun :)
We should had stopped after 5 or 6 games but we continued. I was determined to get it back, but loosing 20 points to full brutal, and winning 10 points agaisnt full brutal start to be pathetic. Logic won't apply here. This is the system, where ppl disband and join new teams everyday. It turns out to be very painfull for whos actually trying to do something, because u go full steam, thinking "ok these guys must have like 2k rating, and in the end, they have 1600, and u win 8 points.
Gear doesnt makes u win, but it helps. A lot.
So i ended arenas at 6pm, there was no reason to continue giving away 20points and winning 10 from equally geared teams. Tonight i hope to raise it to 1850 at least. Like it happened to many before, the closer u get to 1950, the harder it becomes, but loosing 100+ points, was too gay. I sense that at this time, Sunday is the new roll a brutal team day, so until im full brutal, i might skip it :)
Btw, we faced a team from SK Gaming, next time, dont Q dodge. Hope there wasnt much qq on ur vent.